International Committee of the Red Cross
E-mail address: email@example.com
PREQUALIFICATION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
DELIVERY OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR ASSISTANCE OPERATIONS IN SOMALIA
(Risk Management Unit)
The Risk Management Unit (RMU) is an internal department committed to establishing a transparent monitoring and advisory system. This is to support different tiers of management for effective and efficient implementation of interventions undertaken by the organization. Additionally, the department is focused on timely collection of refined information for relevant decision making both at program and policy level to further improve the accountability of all ICRC interventions and processes. The suggested monitoring system is based on the processes of constant learning from the interventions implemented both directly and indirectly in Somalia past, present and future.
The ICRC wishes to identify firms with monitoring and evaluation experience on humanitarian projects inside Somalia; good knowledge of Somalia context and with diverse networks with the local communities and authorities.
The ICRC invites Monitoring & Evaluation consulting companies, for the provision of monitoring services to the ICRC. Selected companies will be integrated into the ICRC pool of consulting firms(roster) and will be invited to tender whenever assignments come up.
An eligible company MUST meet all the following criteria to be considered for inclusion in the pool of consulting firms:
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience conducting third party monitoring in Somalia;
- Should have experience monitoring activities in the following fields: Health, Economic Security (food security, early recovery), and Water and Habitat (shelter, WASH);
- Must be registered in Somalia;
- Must have very good knowledge of Somalia context and diverse networks with local communities and authorities, private and public sector, professional bodies, NGOs and academia;
- Capacity to travel and work in remote areas with volatile security;
- Experience in donor compliance, accountability, risk management, due diligence checks and/or auditing is strongly preferred.
Interested companies should submit the following documents:
- Detailed company profile indicating the type of business, verifiable previous experiences, number of staff and their profiles/CVs and contacts details (physical address of the company, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, contact persons)
- Company to state the locations in Somalia it operates in and the field the company has expertise in monitoring (Health, Economic Security (food security, early recovery), and Water and Habitat (shelter, WASH).
- Copies of registration certificates and business licenses.
- List of verifiable previous experiences for the last three years including names and contacts of known Clients that have received this type of service from the company, so that ICRC can contact them for verification purpose.
For a company to be eligible, kindly provide all above required documents.
The submissions must be sent (scanned copies) by email to this Tender Box email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 24 October 2021 at 16:00 East African time.
Please mention the title “PREQUALIFICATION, Monitoring and Evaluation services “specify the Location” Somalia” in the subject of the message.
All submissions received will be held in confidence. Files submitted after the specified due date are deemed to be ineligible.
All participants will be notified of the result of the selection process as soon as it is concluded.
Selected companies might be asked to bring or sign additional documents as per ICRC procurement procedures.
We thank you for your anticipated co-operation and look forward to receiving your communication.