Your responsibilities and main tasks:
- Contribute to enlarge the networking with suppliers, trade associations, and other humanitarian actors.
- Support the Asia Sourcing department by assisting in market intelligence, analysis and suppliers researches for all technical files.
- Provide analytical support while screening and selection of suppliers and in developing a consolidated overview.
- Handle complex and technical procurement files from sourcing to delivery.
- Actively contribute to supplier assessment written reports as well as corrective-actions plans.
- Perform visits to potential and existing suppliers.
- Manage sourcing files from market study to sourcing report on spot purchase.
- Review and assess the factories based on several parameters linked to social, environmental and quality aspects.
- Deal with all administrative duties related to Asia Sourcing activities.
Required qualification and experience:
- Masters degree, MTech in mechanical or electrical engineering (or other) and
- Masters in International Procurement, or Supply Chain Management.
- 6 years’ work experience in a similar field.
- Confirmed capacity in implementing general ICRC procurement procedures.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Team leadership skills.
- Good communication, analytical and computer skills.
- To be able to function autonomously within the limits of responsibilities granted.
- To have problem solving skills.
- To be able to facilitate and motivate teams to work across traditional boundaries.
- To be able to communicate and influence across a range of audiences.
- Developed organisational, administrative and reporting skills.
- Good team player with patience, perseverance and the needed dose of self-confidence.
ICRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognise that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our organisation. We offer rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment to all job applicants with no discrimination on the grounds of gender, race and disability.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV, work certificates and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, on Email ID “email@example.com”
Position open to Indian Nationals Only.
Last date of sending application: 07 October 2018