You will pioneer and lead efforts by the delegation to establish and sustain a system of identifying and mobilising resources to drive the humanitarian work of the components of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in India (including the National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies of Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal).
You will act as a focal point within the delegation for engagement with relevant actors by facilitating and leveraging engagement between them and technical units and driving these to a logical conclusion. You will also identify opportunities for joint innovation, shared value creation, stakeholder and employee engagement, joint communication, etc. You will be required to support Innovation as an activity and a process in the delegation and initiate mapping and connecting of opportunities for Red Cross and other partners in India, Bhutan, Nepal and Maldives as may be requested.
Required qualification & experience:
• An advanced university degree in management, business development, fund-raising or in any other related field
• A minimum of eight years’ experience in the corporate sector, or alternatively, partnerships or resource mobilisation experience from the private sector
• Fluency in written English with excellent presentation and writing skills in the language.
• Demonstrable track record of innovation and cross-sectoral partnership development in previous employment
• Good networking and organisational skills
• Proven management skills and excellent analytical skills
• Ability to engage with, sustain interaction and persuade senior policy elites
• Self-starter, with the ability to develop new initiatives and drive them to a logical conclusion
• Resilience and the ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
• Demonstrable ability to undertake research, analyses, develop and execute strategy with little or no supervision
• Evidence of possessing and sustaining a personal network of viable contacts in the resource mobilisation domain
ICRC is an equal opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognise that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our organisation. We offer rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment to all job applicants with no discrimination on the grounds of gender, race and disability.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV, work certificates and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations on e-mail ID “email@example.com”
This position is open to Indian nationals only.
Last date of sending application: 2 October, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.