This position is based in New Delhi
Your responsibilities and main tasks:
* To develop HR marketing, branding and sourcing activities in the South Asia region. Execute innovative activities on social media to source various pools of candidates.
* To provide expert brand strategies, using advertising and networking with associations, social networks, diaspora and academic circles. Conduct ICRC presentations and organize marketing campaigns at various universities.
* To periodically analyze talent market and sourcing projections.
* To contribute to the development and production of dissemination tools in coordination with headquarter and relevant internal teams.
* To engage with peers in ICRC’s global HR marketing network; participate to periodical internal events to ensure coherence in the field of HR Marketing.
* To contribute to the annual planning and budget follow-up.
* To foster team work through a professional exchange of experience and expertise, within the delegation and with HQ and regional teams.
Required Qualification & Experience:
* University degree (human resources, business management, communication) or equivalent
* Working experience of minimum 7 years in the Human Resources sector (with focus on marketing and project management and sourcing experience)
* A sound experience or knowledge in the area of employer branding
* Previous experience in humanitarian field work highly desirable
* Excellent command of English needed. French, an asset
* Excellent presentations skills
* Fully conversant with IT tools and use of social media
* High degree of autonomy and proven organisational skills.
* Ability to adjust and adapt working methods to changing circumstances and needs.
* Proven ability to take initiative.
* Interpersonal skills fostering productive personal relationships.
* Aptitude for projecting a positive image of the ICRC as a future employer.
* Proven interest in working in a diverse, multicultural environment.
* Respect for confidentiality and HR ethics.
* Handle stress well.
* Willing to travel extensively.
ICRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our organization. We offer rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment to all job applicants with no discrimination on the grounds of gender, race and disability.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their motivation letter, comprehensive CV, work certificates and salary expectations, on e-mail ID “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Position open to Indian nationals only.
Last date of sending application: 18 August 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.