Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position
Some of the responsibilities and main tasks would be:
- To define, adapt and implement the ICRC’s public communication strategy and lead its implementation.
- To oversee the delegation’s engagement with the domestic and international media and act as Spokesperson.
- To maintain editorial oversight over all print, electronic, and social media, as well as over all AV content before publication and / or broadcast.
- To develop and implement strategies designed to increase public interaction by the delegation using all media platforms
- To provide technical support for the work of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in South Asia in the domain of Public Communication
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree or equivalent
- 8-year work experience in a similar function
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven management and excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to analyse socio-economic and political developments in the South Asia region.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing successful communication strategies with references.
- Inspired and motivated to undertake humanitarian work
- Able to organise, supervise and motivate a team of professionals
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel (Including at short notice)
The ICRC offers a conducive work environment and rewarding professional experience.
Applicants* are requested to submit their motivation letter and comprehensive CV along with copies of work certificates and salary expectations on e-mail ID “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Last date of sending application: 28th February 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Applicable to Indian Nationals Only