Please notice – The deadline for submitting applications was postponed to 15.2
- Provide individual and group therapeutic interventions for patients at Galilee Medical Center and Ziv Hospital.
- Provide training and supervision to social workers working with patients at Ziv Hospital and Galilee Medical Center.
- Coordinate with the Head of Social Work and other relevant medical staff at the hospitals to ensure an integrated service for the patients, including the coordination of supervision plans for social workers.
- Complete clinical supervision records to standards required and meet reporting and data collection requirements.
- Provide reports on both systemic and individual issues identified through supervision that impact on the safety and quality of care for patients.
- Ensures concise analytical reporting of the program.
- Participate in sensitization and training activities related to MH&PSS needs of the patients with the medical teams.
- Participate in clinical supervision, continuing professional development and education and performance review processes with ICRC MH&PSS Delegate.
- Develops and implements monitoring tools to understand the impact of the program.
- Provides translation (verbal and written) for the MH&PSS Delegate as required.
- Clinical psychologist or tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Social Work (M.A.)
- Member of the Israel Association of Psychologists or Social Workers.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience.
- Training/ Supervision skills.
- Experience in hospital settings – asset.
- Experience with cultural diverse patients – asset.
- Fluent Arabic and good knowledge of written and spoken English and Hebrew.
- Capacity to work under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment.
- Excellent computer skills
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
Please submit in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15/2/2018:
1. Motivation letter setting out why you are the suitable person for this role.
Please clearly mark the position title and your name in the subject title of your email.